We are family medicine clinic and value the importance of an annual physical exam for patients of all ages. During your annual exam you will meet with your primary care doctor and they will provide a full body examination and diagnostic tests which evaluate your health from head to toe. The results of your exam will be presented to you and can be discussed with your doctor to address any questions or concerns you may have.
We take pride in listening to your questions and value open communication with our patients. If there is ever anything that you would like to discuss about our medical services please do not hesitate to contact us.
Services we offer include:
- Acute and Chronic Diseases Management
- Allergies Testing and Management
- Asthma Nebulizer Treatment
- STD Check Up and Treatment
- Back Problems, Sprains and Strains Management
- Urgent Care Walk-in Treatments
- Full Blood Work Including Drug Screenings
- Diagnostic Services
- Family Planning and Counseling
- Preventive Medicine (Annual Exams)
- Well Child Visits
- Vitamin B12 injections
- Pap Smears and Other Cancer Screenings
- Sports Medicine and Physicals
- School Physicals
- Boot Camp physicals
- Office Based Minor Surgical Procedures i.e. Skin Wart and Abscesses Treatments,
- Skin Lesion Biopsies and Excisions, Joint Pain Therapy,
- Laceration Repairs, Minor Wound Treatments etc.
- Pulmonary Function Tests
- Occupational Medicine and Employment Physicals
- Inpatient Hospital Services
- Specialty referrals
- and Many More Services....
If you have a life-threatening or severe injury, call 911 or go directly to the nearest hospital emergency room.